What Is E-DermaStamp?
E- Dermastamp is an advanced electronic method which aims to restore collagen production to rejuvenate the skin and leave it looking glowing, healthier and younger. At Harley Street Surgery, E- Dermastamp treatment is done by Dr. Bhar, he is a cosmetic surgeon with the proper methods and technique. Using a small headpiece with ultra-fine needles, the device glides over the skin in a circular motion and aims to penetrate the dermis layer beneath.
Who Should Use E-DermaStamp Treatment?
There are a lot of people who can be benefited from E-DermaStamp treatments. It is used to treat a wide variety of skin issues. You are an ideal candidate for this treatment if you have:
1. Wrinkles on your face
2. Fine lines around your mouth and eyes
3. Skin pigmentation concerns
4. Enlarged Pores
5. Other skin concerns
How an E- DermaStamp Micro needle Pen Works?
The E-DermaStamp microneedle pen is a non-surgical technique. It uses collagen induction therapy. The process is completed in a few simple steps:
1. The needles create thousands of tiny flat pores in the skin at a precise depth for maximum efficiency and safety. This creates microtraumas.
2. Type 2 collagen is then produced by the skin. This is an important distinction. This is the type after which you are supposed to see proper results.
3. This production is the body’s immune system response. This will help fill in scars, wrinkles, and other skin issues.
4. The process sparks the healing of the skin. After your skin experiences any kind of damage, the body produces replacement tissue to repair the damaged area.
5. There is a build-up of collagen after a number of treatments, making your skin smoother and more natural looking.
Benefits of E-Dermastamp Treatment
There is a noticeable difference in results which you can expect when you see a professional doctor for micro-needle treatment. Here are some of the key benefits:
1. It’s Non-surgical:
Treatments using the E-DermaStamp pen are non-surgical and are performed with complete safety in our clinic by a certified medical aesthetician.
2. Professional results
When you have the procedure done by a professional, you can expect professional results such as glowing and healthier skin.
About Dr. Bhar
Dr. D Bhar has trained across three continents and is a Diplomate of the Royal College Of Surgeons of Glasgow, a Korean Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon, and Board Certified from the American Board Of Aesthetic Medicine. Dr. Bhar brings you an Exclusive and Premier service in Aesthetics and Cosmetic Surgery.
He doesn’t just practice Aesthetics and Cosmetic Surgery, he practices the art of perfecting beauty by creating through meticulous skill and delicate dexterity a vision to sculpt and reshape the human form.
He makes people beautiful.
You can schedule your free consultation with Dr. Dheeraj Bhar today! Visit www.harleystreets.com or Call 020 7935 6554