If you’re experiencing the typical signs of aging; fine lines, pigmentation, dullness, acne scarring, lacklustre texture, sagging skin, or just not feeling your bright and beautiful usual self, why not consider an eDermastamp treatment? It’s Dr. Bhar’s state of the art facial therapy that is helping patients regain their Hollywood glow and feel beautiful and healthy from the inside out. Here are five things to know about the eDermastamp.
What is eDermastamp?
E- Dermastamp is an advanced electronic technique which aims to restore collagen production deep in the layers of your skin. The treatment is administered with a professional electronic device, similar to a microneedle. These ultra-fine needles are rolled over the face, enabling potent treatments to be absorbed and penetrating the dermis layer, giving an almost immediate plumping effect.
Who benefits from an eDermastamp treatment?
Treatments using the E-Dermastamp pen are non-surgical but are best performed by a certified medical aesthetician such as Dr. Bhar to ensure complete safety and sterile equipment. You’re a good candidate if you have any of the following concerns:
- • General dullness and fatigue in skin tone
- • Lacklustre texture
- • Fine lines around your mouth and eyes
- • Skin pigmentation concerns
- • Enlarged Pores
- • Scarred skin
- • Saggy, drooping skin
- • Sun damage – dark marks
How does eDermastamp treatment work?
For all the beauty buffs out there, here’s precisely how it works:
- 1. The therapy is administered using a professional microneedle tool. It’s a non-surgical technique which induces collagen production to plump and tone the face. The needles create thousands of tiny microtraumas.
- 2. A process of healing and repair is kicked-off by the skin’s auto-immune response. Collagen is produced by the skin, filling in scars, wrinkles and other skin imperfections.
- 3. Your skin is smoother and plumper. If you undertake a course of eDermastamps over a number of months, you can expect to see a build-up of collagen and an even more dramatic Hollywood glow effect.
Why choose Dr. Bhar?
Dr. Bhar is a highly qualified cosmetic surgeon and is an expert in eDermastamp treatments. His procedures are always tailored to the individual needs and aesthetic taste of every patient, producing healthier, more youthful and glowing skin. A specialised therapy such as this should always be handled by an experienced plastic surgeon like Dr. Bhar to ensure it meets your expectations and is safe.
To discuss your concerns and expectations about how to achieve beautiful glowing skin, schedule your consultation with Dr. Bhar today. Visit www.harleystreets.com or call 020 7126 7111 or get in contact by expressing your interest via this form.