Neither a ‘designer vagina’ nor a ‘mummy makeover’, a vaginal rejuvenation is a simple term encompassing many different procedures all designed to tighten, lift and boost a woman’s vagina and confidence.
Whilst it’s natural to feel apprehensive about a treatment in such a sensitive area, it’s actually one of the fastest-growing treatments at medical spas. With the treatment hitting the mainstream, we thought we’d share what it’s all about, why it’s so popular, and whether it’s the right procedure for you.
Could vaginal rejuvenation help you?
Loved by a diverse range of women, including post-partum and post-menopausal, the vaginal rejuvenation offers relief from physical symptoms, as well as improve the appearance of the vagina. If you have concerns with the health of your vagina, it’s not something you should ignore and it’s important to consider what possible solutions are available. Dr. Bhar will consider you a good candidate if you have one or more of the following issues:
– Laxity of the vagina
– Stress urinary incontinence
– Lack of lubrication
– Excessive labia tissue, resulting in embarrassment and physical discomfort
– Problems following childbirth or the menopause
What are the benefits?
– Dramatic increase in vaginal tightness
– Reduce or eliminate urinary stress incontinence
– Reduce or eliminate vaginal dryness
– Enhance your sexual gratification
– See improvements to the appearance of the treated area
– Large impact on overall happiness and quality of life
How does it work?
There are two types of non-surgical energy-based treatments for vaginal rejuvenation which operate by using heat:
1. Radiofrequency treatment: It works by delivering electromagnetic radio waves to the underlying fibers, stimulating the skin to produce more collagen proteins within the skin and muscle tissues, creating a toning and tightening effect.
2. CO2 laser treatment: The laser heats up the upper layers of the tissue, causing the fibres in the lower layers to make more collagen. This makes the skin and muscles firmer and tighter.
Other methods which improve vaginal tightness include:
3. Kegel and pelvic floor exercises: These exercises strengthen the muscles in and around the vagina.
4. Vaginoplasty: A surgical procedure which tightens the vagina.
Why choose Dr. Bhar?
Dr. Bhar is an expert in vaginal rejuvenation techniques. His procedures are always tailored to the individual needs and aesthetic taste of every patient, producing natural, youthful and beautiful results. A specialised procedure such as this should always be handled by an experienced plastic surgeon like Dr. Bhar to ensure it meets your expectations and is safe.
To discuss your concerns and expectations about how to achieve a vaginal rejuvenation and which treatment would work best for you, schedule your free consultation with Dr. Dheeraj Bhar today. Call 020 7935 6554 or get in contact by expressing your interest via this form.